Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Vision 200T Comments...

  1. #1
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Jakes Progress.

    Here is a quote from Jake of WideScreen


    Jakes Progress.

    Says Jake: "I've had many an argument with film cameramen about the Kodak Vision 200T emulsion. I contend that it's one of the finest stocks that Kodak have ever produced. What's more it has a latitude that makes filming a 'doddle'. You can almost set your camera at f/5.6 and forget about it! Why? Because the film can be over or under-exposed by as much as 4-stops and still produce useable results, that's why! It's a truly flexible negative stock with a nice fine grain, and is ideally suited for transfer to broadcast-standard video. Add to this that the fact that I can offer you medium, fast, or very fast processing, and you'll see why I am, personally 'sold' on this emulsion.

    The medium turnaround is 10 days from each Friday. Fast is Friday to Friday.
    And Very Fast offers you a three to four day service. That, and its obvious visual quality, is the reason so many of our TV stations like to use it. Want to know more? Ring me, Jake Astbury, on 020 7935 2580, or eMail me at:

    mailto:[email protected]

    and I'll do my level best to assist you in any way possible"

    p.s. We still have a few copies of FILMAKER'S UPDATE left. If you haven't had yours, send your request to:

    mailto:[email protected]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can't see setting the f-stop to f5.6 if you know the more accurate setting is around f 2.0.

    It seems like to big of a difference to overcome.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •